News & Comments
Enter Arena 1-1/2 Hours Prior to Both Concerts!
Dear Guests of Perpetuum Jazzile “THE SHOW” on November 9 & 10!
To help you make your concert experience as pleasant as possible, here are some facts and suggestions we strongly encourage you to follow:
- the show will start on time (Saturday 20:00, Sunday 18:00)
- there will be a full house on both nights (10,000 audience in the venue)
- enter the venue 90 minutes before the show, since you don’t want to miss the pre-concert entertainment treat starting shortly after your arrival
- check your seat location on your ticket and locate your nearest venue entry point from the map on the right
- Car – if you are planning to arrive to the venue by car, plan for at least 20 additional minutes prior to your entering the venue (see the maps below)
- City Buses – all Ljubljana buses are free of charge 3 hours prior and 3 hours after the concert at submission of your ticket
- Chartered Bus - the closest Arena parking facilities for buses are accessible through the venue garage entrance 5 and entrances 1 & 2. However, the number of these parking spaces is limited. In case they are already full upon your arrival, we suggest the bus takes its passengers to Vojkova street and drop them off by the venue (see the clickable map on the below). It is best that this drop off point remains also the pick up point after the show, while in the mean time the bus parks at one of the remaining available parking facilities in the wide area of Stozice (see the clickable map above).
Thank you for your kind attention! We wish your concert experience will be a most enjoyable one!Tweet
Brussels, Belgium 20:00
Order your CD, DVD, T-Shirt or Perpetuum Jazzile slippers. Keep them for yourself or give them to your friends as a gift.Enter shop
Want to hear us at your event? Send us an e-mail.Contact