The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the KD Perpetuum Jazzile which consists of www.perpetuumjazzile.si, www.perpetuumjazzile.com, www.pjvocal.com, as well a multitude of other websites owned or associated with KD Perpetuum Jazzile around the world (individually and collectively, the “Sites”). The Sites are made available by KD Perpetuum Jazzile and their affiliates (“KD” or “we” or “us”). We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Sites. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Sites.
1. Proprietary Rights. As between you and KD, KD owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Sites, all the content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, lyrics, software, etc.), code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the Sites, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Sites, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Sites does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or materials you may access on the Sites. You may view the content on the Sites on your computer or other internet-compatible device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Sites (other than those items which are listed as ‘for sale’ or otherwise available for purchase) for your personal, internal use only. Any commercial distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Sites, or any content, code, data or materials on the Sites, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior permission of KD or the applicable rights holder. (The Sites may contain some features that enable you to obtain rights to use certain of the content on the Sites, such as lyrics, music, photographs, and the like. In such situations, your rights to use such content are limited to the rights expressly granted by KD in such situations.) Except as specifically authorized by KD Perpetuum Jazzile, You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Sites. If you make other use of the Sites, or the content, code, data or materials thereon, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of Slovenia, the United States other countries and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. KD aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
2. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered Trademarks of KD and others and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their rights holders. All Trademarks not owned by KD that appear on the Sites, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Sites without the written permission of KD or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Sites are strictly prohibited. KD will aggressively enforce its Trademark rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
5. User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Sites, you shall not upload, post or transmit to the Sites, or distribute or otherwise publish through the Sites, any materials that: (a) are protected by third party copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right; (b) are unlawful, threatening, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, harassing, profane, obscene, vulgar or that contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), (c) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Sites, (d) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or (e) contain a virus or other harmful component, advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
You also warrant and agree that you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Sites for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material); (c) engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information, or send chain letters or pyramid schemes via the Sites; or (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Sites. You agree that you will not use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Sites.
Although KD may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Sites, KD is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations on the Sites nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Sites.
You agree that if you include a link from any other Web site to the Sites, such link shall open in a new browser window. You agree not to link from any other Web site to the Sites in any manner such that the Sites, or any page of the Sites, are “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve the right to revoke your right to link to the Sites from your Web site at any time upon written notice to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold KD and her affiliates, associates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Sites, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Sites, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. KD reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with KD’s defense of such claim.
6. Account and Password. You may be enabled to create an account on the Sites with a username and password. If so, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you shall be responsible for any access to or use of the Sites by you or any person or entity using a password provided to you, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by or on behalf of you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You agree to (a) immediately notify KD of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify KD when you desire to cancel your account on the Sites. KD will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
7. Software Downloads. In the event that you receive software demos or other software products downloaded from the Sites or otherwise delivered or provided by KD in response to your request, your use of such software will be subject to the software license agreement that accompanies such software.
8. Orders for Products and Services. We may make certain products available to visitors and registrants of the Sites. For example, you may be able to order certain music-related products and/or licenses through the Sites. You may only do so if, and you hereby represent and warrant that and you are 18 years old or older. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card concurrent with your online order or by other payment means acceptable to KD. You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If payment is not received by us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
9. Third Party Web Sites. You may be able to link from the Sites to third party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). For example, you may purchase products, some of which may be KD products, on or though Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by us of such web sites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such web sites.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. KD ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, KD AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS AND OTHERWISE ON THE SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH KD OR ITS AGENTS. ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY KD “AS IS”, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT, IF AT ALL, OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN A LICENSE OR SALE AGREEMENT SEPARATELY ENTERED INTO IN WRITING BETWEEN YOU AND KD OR ITS LICENSOR OR SUPPLIER.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL KD OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO KD FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
12. Applicable Laws. We control and operate the Sites from our offices in Slovenia. We do not represent that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13. Modifications to the Sites and the Services. We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Sites, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Sites or restrict your access to part or all of the Sites without notice or penalty. KD reserves the right to temporarily or permanently terminate your membership on the Sites for any or no reason without prior notice.
14. Miscellaneous. The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of Slovenia and the United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action that may arise under the Terms and Conditions shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court in either Slovenia or in the State of Tennessee. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located therein. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.